Skip to main content

Top 10 New War Games 2021

Top 10 New War Games 2021

In this article, I am going to tell you about 10 New War Games coming out this year. This year we have heard a lot of news and information about New Games that are going to be released this year or early next year. This article provides you with information about the 10 New War Games that are coming this year. 

Number Ten


Starting at number 10, it's Sprocket Now, the first thing you're going to notice is that this game is different this list spans some different genres, and it's cool to see something novel like. It's a tank designing game it's currently in early access and it is a little rough around the edges there's no tutorial to tell you what does what but this is a beautiful game weirdly enough, and it's really fun basically. You sit down and meticulously design a tank-like down to angles gun placement, and you can even create some very silly stuff and then you put the tank through combat scenarios which are designed well. 


It is a fun game it's currently a single-player game but it seems purely like the best multiplayer idea of all time, and given its early access and its being pretty well received. There's a pretty big player base fans talk about multiplayer all the time. Someday, in the future that might be where the game goes, I have my hopes but I think you should try it out its 20 bucks and it's worth every cent you will waste. So, much time with this thing.


Number Nine


Number nine is Sniper Ghost  Warrior Contracts 2, as you know the sniper series is kind of one of the best sniping games out there and they've gone with various models for how you get into your engagements and whatnot go score your contracts introduce mission-based gameplay instead of open world. The sequel doesn't quit it brings everything maybe not a revolutionary but an evolutionary iteration and I enjoy this game probably more than I enjoy the first one. I think that the Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts series was the right way to go after Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 3


I think that the mission structure works way better for the type of game it is in, in some ways, it's kind of like how Hitman organizes itself but it's a completely different game again. It's kind of just more of the first game with some minor improvements that are certainly worthwhile and in my opinion that justifies a purchase, these are good games. 


Number Eight


Number Eight is Medic Pacific War, which is a novel looking game now we don't have an exact release date for this one so it's up in the air, exactly when we see it but this is just a different approach at a War Game. It's a third-person soldier saving game you go out onto the battlefield. You have to make tough decisions about who to save, how to save them if you can save them and it has you bandaging wounds shoving gauze into frankly gory holes in people's bodies trying to cut off circulation, carrying people around. 


Honestly, it's kind of one of the more realistic depictions of this if the graphics aren't necessarily perfect the type of violence and gore that is depicted here is honestly just a little bit more real feeling if not necessarily looking I think the concept of this game is so novel and interesting that it could potentially be one of the more interesting games to play. It's not that it looks particularly strange or anything, but it's almost strange that it exists or strange that it hasn't existed yet. I think this looks like a great game I can't wait to play it.


Number Seven


Number Seven is War on the Sea, now I’m sure that some people will see this and think that's like the Assassins Creed Pirate stuff except obviously suddenly more recent time that is not the case. This is a slower-paced strategic game with a lot of depth and although I’m not going to say that the interface is perfect the result of the way that this game plays out always feels huge like cinematic, and cool just something that feels intense. 


It strikes a good balance between a tactics game and a full-on RTS. It's neither of those things, it incorporates elements of each and it's a game that's getting continuously updated with some pretty responsive DEVS.


Number Six


Number Six is Iron Conflict, this is a full-blown like real-time strategy game that has some MOBA elements, but all in all, feels like competitive RTS, and I think probably the thing I would say is the best element of this game is the pacing like you'll notice a lot of total war elements. 


It never feels like a copy of it it's 10 v 10 matches where you control three units that sounds pretty limited, but they lean into a lot of the RTS stuff like I said I would say it's more of like straight-forward RTS than you'd expect. 


This one's still in early access, so, it's not quite there in terms of where it's going to be when they release, but there's tons of potential in this and it's a hell of a lot of fun.


Number Five


Number Five is Enlisted a squad based MMO FPS, which drops you into various World War II scenarios. Essentially, you control a squad of between 4 and 9 soldiers. You're either infantry you could be piloting of aircraft might be in ground vehicles large variety of weapons you get to play in various factions the US armythe red army, and even the Vermont. 


Top 10 New War Games 2021
Top 10 New War Games 2021


There are four campaigns Normandy BerlinMoscow, and Tunisia and they're all broken up into several missions the shortest of which is three the longest of which being sevenNow, this game can prove a little divisive, some people just stand by it while others do not like it, but I think it's at least a solid concept that plays out not necessarily perfect but interesting and for me when the right mood strikes this is a fun game. 


Number Four


Number four is Hell Let Loose, which I don't want to get particularly competitive out of Enlisted and Let Loose. This is the one that executes that concept better. There are certainly people who would probably argue against that point but it takes a slightly different approach it does a 50 versus 50 match and the way that it has everything set up I feel like kind of is better. 


There are two modes Warfare and Offensive, warfare is kind of like old school star wars battlefront in that the point is to gain control of all of the sectors. 


In the other mode offensive one team starts in control of all sectors and the other team has to try to take it and it's not one-to-one with Star Wars Battlefront back in the day. It just reminds me of that in some respects, and I enjoy that setup but on top of all that I do mean literally on top of it there's an RTS inspired resource strategic meta-game on top of it. It adds a completely different layer to the whole thing, I would say it's a pretty different game than Enlisted in a lot of ways but it's kind of the same cell if that makes sense, and I’d rather be playing Hell Let Loose.


Number Three


Number three is Halo Infinite, now this is a game that I don't think anybody needs to be told is on its way. Halo is one of the biggest franchises in the gaming period and it was supposed to come out last year, but they delayed it because there was a lot of kind of infamous unfair criticism of how the game looked, and it didn't look as good as it could, but it was also clearly meant to evoke remembering the original Halo. 


They've done a lot of work on the game what I’m particularly interested in personally is just how well the whole campaign works out. We know a lot about the multiplayer in this one it's free to play it's mainly cosmetics and stuff that's going to be in play with that type of mechanic, so that's fine also. 

I like that you're going to be able to play Halo multiplayer with anybody else who wants to play it and it's also going to be on an Xbox game pass from day one. So, I mean what else is there to say it's the Next big Halo.


Number Two


Number two is Call of Duty Vanguard, which is billing itself as the best World War II game. That's a pretty big brag especially since it's not out yet. It's about the beginning of the special forces to deal with the end of, and post World War II threats, and it's interesting because it looks like they're trying to tell a wide-ranging story with different perspectives in the single-player campaign, and you're going to see like people who are inspired by some real-life people like Lieutenant Paulina Petrova who is based on the Soviet Sniper Lyudmila more popularly known as Lady Death. I mean if I’m honest it kind of sounds like one of the better versions of what it could be, obviously we've seen a million Call of Duty games at this point. 


Also Click to read Dying Light New update


So, it's the execution in terms of the idea I think I’m on board and who doesn't want to play another zombies campaign honestly I always do.


Number One


Finally, at number one its Battlefield 2042 and it was a really limited Beta of Battlefield 2042 to gauge reaction and do some bug testing which a lot of these bugs were a big problem for some players, and dice has already said that they fixed them. 


But there's kind of a split opinion on Battlefield 2042 nobody's been able to play through the entirety of what will be offered. So, I am just commenting on what I’ve heard from other fellows, I know one person who loved it, and I also know one person who hated it and for me like, it looks like there's plenty of potential it's a Battlefield game and there's always like a period where the Battlefield fandom is kind of skeptical of the current game even when it's out.

 

So, ultimately like we're kind of just waiting to gauge it. I hope that its better than I have heard it described to me and in truth, it looks like it could be but we'll see. I am always cautiously optimistic for the franchise it's ultimately been one that has delivered quality despite obvious missteps, so I’ve got hopes couple of bonuses as well. The first one we're talking about is humankind turn-based strategy game from Sega and Amplitude Studios. It’s kind of a Forex slash civilization type game, and it does some things differently, but that's what it's competing against I enjoy it brings a lot to the table.

 

I think that's all for today’s article leave us a comment let us know what you think if you like this article. Thank you very much for reading this article. I hope you enjoyed reading it and it would have proven to be informative for you. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in  Battlefield 2042 Beta Intro Hello and welcome back to another article this one my friends I’m going to be testing a  Geforce GTX 1060 Gigabyte in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we're running it using the latest AMD, it's because the last article was the 1050 ti. We're using the latest Nvidia drivers 472.12. This one is the MSI gaming X version of the card, it comes already overclocked out of the box, and I’m not pushing it further as I am telling you here, and as usual, I’m running it on a Ryzen 9 5900X and 32 Gigabytes of RAM to avoid any CPU or RAM bottlenecks, after all, we are testing the GPU here. So, we don't want to bottleneck it if we did bottleneck it we would be testing the CPU.

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti || Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti ||  Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta   Intro Hello and welcome back to another article, and in this one, I am going to be testing the Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we are using the latest Nvidia drivers at the time of writing this article which is 472.12. It is the Asus Trix version of the card, and I overclocked it a little bit here,  plus   100   megahertz  on the core clock, plus  250 on the memory clock . 

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K Intro Welcome back to another article, in this one my friends I’m going to be testing the RX 580 Gigabyte in Battlefield 1 and yeah I  just noticed that I didn't have an article on the RX 580 in Battlefield 1. Since Battlefield 1 is one of my favourite games to play right now, I thought I'd do it today. So, this is RX 580 8 gigabyte, this is the XFX GTX version of the card we are of course running the latest AMD drivers with it.