Skip to main content

Dying Light New update | is Dying Light going to get New Update?

Dying Light New update | is Dying Light going to get New Update?

Great news everyone, it looks like the first Dying Light game is going to get a proper Next-Gen patch for both Xbox series S and X and Playstation 5. Let's look into this guys welcome back to another article, so this information is courtesy of Techland. They were asked about this particular game the very first Dying Light game on Twitter and they were asked whether or not we would get 60 frames per second patch, and it looks like that might be the case now. 

I’m not entirely sure whether it's going to be 60 because they did not say that, but you know what's the point of enhancing these older games if they not going to run x60, however, they did confirm that they are working currently on Next-Gen patch for Dying Light 1 right. There's going to be more details coming in the future, so they will probably talk about the resolutions and frame rates, and that kind of stuff right, so they did not confirm 60 frames per second but like I said I mean, why would you do a negation patch for these games if not for 60 frames per second

Now just as a reminder the original first Dying Light game was released well back Last-Gen. I don't remember what a year that was well a couple of years ago that's for sure, and on Playstation 4, and it was a 1080p 30 FPS game on Xbox one and that game never got enhanced for Playstation 4 Pro or Xbox one X right, so, that's even on is on even on Xbox One X and Playstation 4 Pro that's still 1080p 30 for Pro, and 900p 30 Xbox One and X because these this game was never enhanced. 

Dying Light New update | is Dying Light going to get New Update?
Dying Light New update | is Dying Light going to get New Update?

So, now I’m just hoping that we will get a proper treatment like 4K, or close to 4K and 60 frames per second. I think the Dying Light might have been added to the FPS boost on Xbox One series consoles, so, I will have to double-check that might be the case I don't want to misguide you if you know what I mean, but so you know just that's still 900p even if that game is in any FPS Boost Program. So, you know that's not the best graphics you want to run your games, and resolution on your big 4K TV right, so listen to the Great News

I think that has been it for today’s article and I know it is a very short article, as it’s very short News because there's not much to it other than it's confirmed its official information now. Techland confirmed that this game is going to get an Asian patch hopefully 4k 60 frames per second, I wouldn't count for on any sort of like you know much of a graphics change you know although I do hope that they will improve things here and there but we'll we will have to wait, and see. So, guys, that's the article thanks a lot for reading this article. 

I hope this article would have proven to be informative for and do not forget to visit again as I talk about the latest games news and stuff on this Blog. I will see you in the next one take care.

Click to read System requirements of GTA Trilogy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in  Battlefield 2042 Beta Intro Hello and welcome back to another article this one my friends I’m going to be testing a  Geforce GTX 1060 Gigabyte in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we're running it using the latest AMD, it's because the last article was the 1050 ti. We're using the latest Nvidia drivers 472.12. This one is the MSI gaming X version of the card, it comes already overclocked out of the box, and I’m not pushing it further as I am telling you here, and as usual, I’m running it on a Ryzen 9 5900X and 32 Gigabytes of RAM to avoid any CPU or RAM bottlenecks, after all, we are testing the GPU here. So, we don't want to bottleneck it if we did bottleneck it we would be testing the CPU.

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti || Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti ||  Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta   Intro Hello and welcome back to another article, and in this one, I am going to be testing the Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we are using the latest Nvidia drivers at the time of writing this article which is 472.12. It is the Asus Trix version of the card, and I overclocked it a little bit here,  plus   100   megahertz  on the core clock, plus  250 on the memory clock . 

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K Intro Welcome back to another article, in this one my friends I’m going to be testing the RX 580 Gigabyte in Battlefield 1 and yeah I  just noticed that I didn't have an article on the RX 580 in Battlefield 1. Since Battlefield 1 is one of my favourite games to play right now, I thought I'd do it today. So, this is RX 580 8 gigabyte, this is the XFX GTX version of the card we are of course running the latest AMD drivers with it.