Skip to main content

Is Splitgate playable at 4K, and 8K on RTX 3060 ti || Geforce RTX 3060 ti in Splitgate at 4K and 8K

Is Splitgate playable at 4K, and 8K on RTX 3060 ti ||  Geforce RTX 3060 ti in Splitgate at 4K and 8K

Intro

Hello and welcome back to another article this morning my friends, I am going to be testing the Geforce RTX 3060 ti in Splitgate. This is a free game that is on steam, and it's quite popular right now, and it's the first time that I am going to be testing it here in this blog. I am using the latest Nvidia Drivers at the time of writing this article as I am telling you right here, this is not overclocked. I am going to test Splitgate on RTX 3060 ti at 4K, and 8K.

This is also the Founders Edition model of the 3060 ti, and I am running it using a Ryzen 9 5900x and 32 gigabytes of RAM to back up the 3060 ti, but you should get the same FPS, and you will get the same FPS if you pair it with like a Ryzen 5 5600x which I believe is a much better pairing for a 3060 ti or like a Ryzen 7 as well. But yeah the single-core performance is the same between those CPUs, and this game doesn't need a lot of cores, as you'll see in just a minute. 


4K - Epic Settings


Let’s get into it, shall we? All right now, we got 3840 by 2160 or 4K, and everything's still maxed out. Finally, I am not at 360 FPS anymore, but it is still super nice, and smooth, and playable. Let's start counting our frames, there we go and that guy's just camping there for some reason maybe it was a 4K nope this is probably one of the shotgun voices, and there we go we got it.

 

All right, oh boy, so many of them so many it is only 4 of them, to be honest, oh wait oh boy I am missing everything what are you looking at? Like what the hell? All right you know what I see? Why people are playing this game? It has so many reviews on steam that I was impressed when I saw it. I wasn't expecting there to be so many people in this one, oh, we got this, and I am playing team deathmatch. 



Finally, with no snipers, let's go start counting our frames here all right there it is switch to this weapon this is like the assault rifle I think, the 4k experience is still high refresh rate so even if you have one of those very expensive 4K monitors, you can play this game fine, and take full advantage of it. So, that's nice guys I like to see these well-optimized competitive shooters, it is amazing.


Is Splitgate playable at 4K, and 8K on RTX 3060 ti ||  Geforce RTX 3060 ti in Splitgate at 4K and 8K
Is Splitgate playable at 4K, and 8K on RTX 3060 ti ||  Geforce RTX 3060 ti in Splitgate at 4K and 8K


 8K - Epic Settings


All right, so, to change it to 8K, I will need to connect my PC to my TV back there, and watch the game player, actually play the game through the capture card. So, there is a lot of input lag, so, 7680 by 4320 is an amazing resolution, and if you notice there's the cursor right there that's a normal-sized cursor by the way in Windows and it looks like that at 8K. 


Let me see, if I don't lose it all right I am fine I already applied the settings still at epic, and I feel like I lost the mouse cursor uh, I feel like we should lower Anti-Aliasing because it is not that needed at 8K, to be honest, right so let's set that to low again if you want to see, if you're colorblind at 8K, there it is the most detailed caller blind test ever. I am finally GPU bound in this menu by the way 58 FPS, and 99% GPU utilization. So, okay still gets pretty close to 60, and it actually reaches 60 and goes above it sometimes and at least on a 15.6-inch monitor from my laptop, and it is looking sharp and crispy, and beautiful.



It is not as smooth obviously if you have the option to play with a lot more FPS than these I would take it definitely, but it is still a playable experience, and this is just for science. It is like playing games with the GT 710 at 4K actually, no this is a more viable option. It also goes to show you the power the GPU power that you need to run 8K properly.


Also Click to read RTX 3060 ti in Splitgate | 1080p, and 1440p - Epic Settings


It is just insane guys look at this we were getting like 190 FPS at 4k and now I am getting below 60 here on average at 8K, 8K is of course four times 4k resolution it is not two times, so, it is a massive resolution to drive, and I feel like you would need something like a 3090 to play these titles you know that is not even very demanding at 8K resolution properly. It is hard guys, uh, what kills it for me is just the input lag from the capture card, to be honest; it is not the low FPS I could handle those after all.


Conclusion


I don't recommend 8K resolution, it is just this is for science once again, and scientifically speaking it is very impressive that the 3060 ti can drive 8K this well, to be honest, it is remaining rhyming not going with, and we should try out some Valorant or CSGO at 8K as well with this GPU. I am curious to see what it can do in those games. So, thank you very much for reading this article and I hope you enjoyed it. I will stop it right there 57 FPS average almost 60 as always love you all bye-bye.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in  Battlefield 2042 Beta Intro Hello and welcome back to another article this one my friends I’m going to be testing a  Geforce GTX 1060 Gigabyte in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we're running it using the latest AMD, it's because the last article was the 1050 ti. We're using the latest Nvidia drivers 472.12. This one is the MSI gaming X version of the card, it comes already overclocked out of the box, and I’m not pushing it further as I am telling you here, and as usual, I’m running it on a Ryzen 9 5900X and 32 Gigabytes of RAM to avoid any CPU or RAM bottlenecks, after all, we are testing the GPU here. So, we don't want to bottleneck it if we did bottleneck it we would be testing the CPU.

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti || Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti ||  Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta   Intro Hello and welcome back to another article, and in this one, I am going to be testing the Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we are using the latest Nvidia drivers at the time of writing this article which is 472.12. It is the Asus Trix version of the card, and I overclocked it a little bit here,  plus   100   megahertz  on the core clock, plus  250 on the memory clock . 

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K Intro Welcome back to another article, in this one my friends I’m going to be testing the RX 580 Gigabyte in Battlefield 1 and yeah I  just noticed that I didn't have an article on the RX 580 in Battlefield 1. Since Battlefield 1 is one of my favourite games to play right now, I thought I'd do it today. So, this is RX 580 8 gigabyte, this is the XFX GTX version of the card we are of course running the latest AMD drivers with it.