Skip to main content

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti || Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti || Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta 

Intro

Hello and welcome back to another article, and in this one, I am going to be testing the Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta, and we are using the latest Nvidia drivers at the time of writing this article which is 472.12. It is the Asus Trix version of the card, and I overclocked it a little bit here, plus 100 megahertz on the core clock, plus 250 on the memory clock

It is not a big OC by any means that it should be very achievable for everybody with the 1050 ti, I am running it as usual with the Ryzen 9 5900X and 32 Gigabytes of RAM, but you will get the same FPS if you pair the 1050 ti with something like a Ryzen 5 1600 or maybe a Ryzen 3300 with the 4 cores, and 8 threads if you go below the 8 threads that should be a real problem in this one. 


1080p resolution - Low Settings


Let's get right into the game, shall we? 33 FPS in starting scene right here is not bad at all; let me tell you guys I was expecting less. So, we are playing this one at 1080p resolution using the lowest settings, these are the low settings I enabled reflex here. I am also going to test it at 900p as well as 720p, and look at this guy’s wow! I did not expect this performance it's so good like it's stuttering a lot right now. We have also seen a lot of stuttering issues with the 3060 ti, but only at Ultra settings. 


We are already on the low settings here, so, there's not much you can do I guess, and it's probably the VRAM which is maxed out or close to it at least at times, but yeah that's quite bad I guess if you have a 1050 ti well you might want to lower the resolution if you want to avoid those stutters.

 

Unfortunately, but of course, this is still the Beta so performance might improve, and they will probably fix these stuttering issues in the full release of the game, and by then I guess getting 49 FPS on average or 50 is pretty damn good with a 1050 ti. Now, dropping down into the 20s, and it's not stuttering as much anymore never mind, but now that I talk of it, it's such a shame to see these huge stuttering issues like why did dice decide to release the Beta like this? 


I can feel some FPS drops here and there especially in explosions, and some smoke effects here don't seem to be very intensive. I mean, I am super surprised that the 1050 ti can play the game.


1080p with some resolution scaling


I think it's time for us to try out some resolution scaling at the 1080p resolution, so, let's do that, enable this one and it's just you can't even choose the preferred FPS. I don't see much of a difference here, I can't tell that it's different right now very weird, FPS are the same, and I don't think that's working here in the Beta. So, we are not going to play around with it anymore.

 

900p - Low Settings


1600 by 900 using the same low settings without the resolution scale, so, let's start counting our frames. That usually happened with the 3060 ti as well when I changed the resolution so; let's restart the counting system there. I think it was a one-off all right, it was just because we applied settings hit marker thingy is kind of annoying, it's just a little Beta bug. 


I got to hit somebody else, so, it disappears or die maybe that actually works as well, but as I am telling you at 900p resolution you can achieve 60 FPS at times, that's insanely good for a 1050 ti, and it's not stuttering anymore because probably it's using less VRAM right now. 1% lows are a heck of a lot better than at 1080p that's for sure. 


I got to say that I am enjoying, this game even with the 1050 ti looks awesome. If you have the chance to play this Beta the next weekend please do so, and if you have a 1050 ti I think you will have fun. It is super playable super, not super smooth but it does have some stuttering issues, but most of the time it will be enjoyable especially if you keep the resolution at 900p. So, it's pretty good guys as I am telling you, I can get some kills one there. 


Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti || Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta
Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti || Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta 


So, I guess that's it for 900p we get like 40 to 60 frames per second most of the time doesn't reach 60 that often uh but it's good it's playable that's all that matters and I think there's no input lag below 60 frames per second like it is, for example, in Call of Duty. That's always been a thing with the frostbite engine, to be honest, even at like 40-ish FPS it feels good, and it feels decent and very enjoyable, and the input lag is not there oh boy okay all right massive explosion okay 1280 by 720 everything is still the same. 


Also Click to read RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K


The CPU utilization is 20 to 30% most of the time, I guess that means that you don't need a CPU with a lot of cores again the Ryzen 5 1600 should do a pretty good job, and that’s 6 cores 12 threads, and even the Ryzen 3 3100 I think that CPU can get the most out of the 1050 ti. That's weird, so, dropping into the 50s at times as I am telling you, and it's stuttering a little bit because we are moving fast through the map, and I don't like that the FOV changes whenever you slide, that feels kind of weird I think it's a little bit motion sickness-inducing. 


I don't suffer from it, but I haven't looked it through too much. I am having a heck of a lot more fun in Battlefield 2042 than I did in Call of Duty Vanguard Beta that's for sure, I have always liked Battlefield games the most anyways but yeah in that Call of Duty Vanguard Beta I got a little bit bored at times, to be honest, but not in this one. This is just crazy. 


720p - Low Settings


If you don't want to be at a disadvantage FPS wise 720p is the way to go because most of the time it will be above 60, which is just incredible. I did not expect this at this point even 1030 might be playable in this game, that's nice, and also to my surprise it still looks decent at 720p resolution. It's a little bit blurry, but I am running this on a 32-inch monitor and a smaller monitor like 1080p 24 inches, it should look a lot better than this. So, yeah feel free to buy this game if you have a 1050 ti, but make sure the other components are up to the task of course. 


So, that has been it for today's article, and thank you very much for reading this article. I hope you enjoyed it, and I’ll catch you in the next one very soon till then take care, and as always love you all bye  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in  Battlefield 2042 Beta Intro Hello and welcome back to another article this one my friends I’m going to be testing a  Geforce GTX 1060 Gigabyte in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we're running it using the latest AMD, it's because the last article was the 1050 ti. We're using the latest Nvidia drivers 472.12. This one is the MSI gaming X version of the card, it comes already overclocked out of the box, and I’m not pushing it further as I am telling you here, and as usual, I’m running it on a Ryzen 9 5900X and 32 Gigabytes of RAM to avoid any CPU or RAM bottlenecks, after all, we are testing the GPU here. So, we don't want to bottleneck it if we did bottleneck it we would be testing the CPU.

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K Intro Welcome back to another article, in this one my friends I’m going to be testing the RX 580 Gigabyte in Battlefield 1 and yeah I  just noticed that I didn't have an article on the RX 580 in Battlefield 1. Since Battlefield 1 is one of my favourite games to play right now, I thought I'd do it today. So, this is RX 580 8 gigabyte, this is the XFX GTX version of the card we are of course running the latest AMD drivers with it.