Skip to main content

COD Vanguard On GT 1030- All settings | Can GT 1030 play COD Vanguard?

COD Vanguard On GT 1030- All settings | Can GT 1030 play COD Vanguard?

Intro

Welcome back to another article in this by my friends I’m going to be testing the Geforce gt 1032 gigabyte GDDR5 in Call of Duty Vanguard Beta. We're running it using the latest Nvidia drivers at the time of writing this article that is 471.96. This GPU is the MSI Aero version of the card that comes already factory overclocked and as usual I’m using the Ryzen 9 5900X and 32 gigabytes of RAM PC to go with it to avoid any CPU or RAM bottlenecks, but if you have something like an i3 8 gen, for example, the i3 8100 an i3 11100f even like an i5 4th Gen shouldn't bottleneck this card in this game according to the minimum requirements.

At 1080p 


So let's get right into it, shall we? All right, everybody, this is not looking very promising whatsoever we're running it using the lowest settings as you can see everything is set to the minimum here yeah you can't disable Anti-aliasing in this game, by the way, it gives you no option to do so here at least and over on the display settings we're playing at 1080p using Nvidia reflex, of course, to keep those GPU frequencies high we're also going to test this one at 900p 720p and 800x600.


 I hope it's playable in one of those so let's go okay so thankfully the game is going to end in just a little bit guys come on I got one kill. oh my God, are you serious we just started here and we're getting 15 FPS and I already got a kill and I’m helping my teammates see that grabbing the tags and stuff God? So this is very bad like you should not play this game at 1080p with the GT 1030. 


COD Vanguard On GT 1030- All settings | Can GT 1030 play COD Vanguard?
COD Vanguard On GT 1030- All settings | Can GT 1030 play COD Vanguard?


It just doesn't work you know it doesn't work like that, this is way below system requirements the minimum system requirements ask for a GTX 960 and a 1050tI and both of those are more than twice as fast as the GT 1030 GDDR5. What no this no come on dude, I was just looking at the dog. The average of 18 frames per second is not good you know I've had worse obviously and we're going to experience the GT 710's wrath tomorrow but just don't do this okay.


At 900p


 So, let's test it out at 1600 by 900 see how much of a boost that gives us oh from 13 to 18 here I guess that's not too bad actually. First of all, I’m going to equip with the beautiful M1 Garand so we can hear that ding because that's just that's the most beautiful thing ever. All right here we go, guys, 900p I’m going to start counting our frames now it's much closer to 30, it reaches 30 frames that's a pretty decent look at the lens flash but they removed the lens flares oh I am so happy now. 


That's awesome that's amazing those lens flares were super obnoxious I talked a lot about them in my previous article um articles and yeah it dropped performance it didn't look good at all. But yeah they're not here anymore and it looks a thousand times better it's just okay perfect. All right it's it does seem like they are hearing the community at least okay oh nope oh god damn I can't I just it's too hard guys it's too hard to play with sub 30 fps or even 30 FPS in Call of Duty.


COD Vanguard On GT 1030- All settings | Can GT 1030 play COD Vanguard?
COD Vanguard On GT 1030- All settings | Can GT 1030 play COD Vanguard?


 It's so annoying oh my god look in this direction it drops down into the low 20s not good, still, you know it's intensive it's almost playable. You know it's almost playable but it is not that good, if you look at the ground you can get 48-50s look at that so if you don't mind playing like this um you're fine it's pretty rough 31 fps average but in Call of Duty that's not good at all.


At 720p


 okay so let's drop it down now to 720p it's 1280 by 720 now, let's apply that here we go, it was applying the texture still all right let's start counting our frames now it's above 30 finally uh so we might be able to do some things here I don't really like this map with only 6 v 6. God, you know why? let's just leave this game it's too hard, this map is more intensive maybe not. I’m going to start counting our frames right now and oh there's a dog I’m not going to kill the dog I refuse to kill the dog, I just refuse to if you don't let yourself get killed by a dog in this game you're not a person you know you can't call yourself a person you got to have some feelings.


COD Vanguard On GT 1030- All settings | Can GT 1030 play COD Vanguard?
COD Vanguard On GT 1030- All settings | Can GT 1030 play COD Vanguard?


 It's a bad steal oh I got one nice with 20 something frames per second that were good, Call of Duty campers man it's in every single game of Call of Duty, there are campers everywhere I hate this, I hate this experience GT 1030 I think I should have the GT 710 first before the GT 1030 because I can't do anything like this oh my god it's so bad it drops down into the low 20s so many times. Explosion lots of smoke effects of course it drops the frames our team was pretty bad in this one as well but it's still totally unplayable with the GT 1030 we got 29 FPS average minimum of 19. what the hell! I feel like the GT 1030 is becoming the 710 with these newer titles you know it does feel like it.


 At 800 by 600


Anyway, 800 by 600 now right 40 somethings 30s here okay maybe there's a little bit of hope left for 1030 maybe it can still play this game, it's so blurry man now that the fps are good kind of it still drops very close to 30. But yeah I can't see stuff come on you don't reload this like this, yes you do reload this like that's fine it's all good so good, let's go this way there's a guy somewhere around here. It's 1030 believe me don't do this with 1030 even the 1050ti was amazing compared to this and that couldn't get 60 plus all of the time even at 720p.


COD Vanguard On GT 1030- All settings | Can GT 1030 play COD Vanguard?
COD Vanguard On GT 1030- All settings | Can GT 1030 play COD Vanguard?


The M1 Garand also doesn't help it that much you know 23 pretty bad FPS. I see one I just don't know what else to do guys, I’m trying another weapon here now. All right smoke effect drops from 30 to the mid-20s. If you don't look at the middle of the map you're fine this is inconsistency you look in this direction, for example, you get the 50s and then you look in this direction you get 30s it's pretty bad. Maybe, if you lock it at 30 just flat 30 fps, it might be a better experience to be honest because you can get used to the 30 frames per second experience.


At 30 fps and it might be an okay experience it will still drop here and there of course in explosions smoke effects and stuff, this feels like Warzone the requirements say that the 1050tI is the minimum required GPU. 


Conclusion


I agree if you have something slower than that just don't bother in this one I’m sorry to say this I wish I could say that the game was playable on the 1030 but it's just not enjoyable and when you get to 800 by 600 to get decent fps or playable-ish FPS, well the graphics just look like crap and it's super blurry and hard to see. You're at a massive disadvantage so yeah only install it if you want to try it out for yourself in the Beta you know but don't buy this game with this GPU maybe it will change in the full release of the game I don't know hope it does but yeah right now it's rough. so thank you very much for reading this article I'll be back very soon and I’ll catch you in the next one.


Also click to read the performance of RX 570 in Call of Duty Vanguard 1080p all settings- Low, Medium, High and Ultra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in  Battlefield 2042 Beta Intro Hello and welcome back to another article this one my friends I’m going to be testing a  Geforce GTX 1060 Gigabyte in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we're running it using the latest AMD, it's because the last article was the 1050 ti. We're using the latest Nvidia drivers 472.12. This one is the MSI gaming X version of the card, it comes already overclocked out of the box, and I’m not pushing it further as I am telling you here, and as usual, I’m running it on a Ryzen 9 5900X and 32 Gigabytes of RAM to avoid any CPU or RAM bottlenecks, after all, we are testing the GPU here. So, we don't want to bottleneck it if we did bottleneck it we would be testing the CPU.

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti || Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti ||  Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta   Intro Hello and welcome back to another article, and in this one, I am going to be testing the Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we are using the latest Nvidia drivers at the time of writing this article which is 472.12. It is the Asus Trix version of the card, and I overclocked it a little bit here,  plus   100   megahertz  on the core clock, plus  250 on the memory clock . 

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K Intro Welcome back to another article, in this one my friends I’m going to be testing the RX 580 Gigabyte in Battlefield 1 and yeah I  just noticed that I didn't have an article on the RX 580 in Battlefield 1. Since Battlefield 1 is one of my favourite games to play right now, I thought I'd do it today. So, this is RX 580 8 gigabyte, this is the XFX GTX version of the card we are of course running the latest AMD drivers with it.