Skip to main content

Xbox Series X 4K Update || Finally Xbox Series X is 4K Console

Xbox Series X 4K Update 

Hello and welcome back to another gaming news article, in this one, I am going to provide the information about Xbox Series X 4K update. What’s going on guys welcome back to the Blog, so I’ve got fantastic news guys for you today Xbox Series X has officially become a true 4K machinea true 4k console

Well, some of you may ask mods, but what happened? What's changed? Well, Microsoft released a 4k update for the dashboard for Xbox Series X console dashboard, so for many years both Xbox One X and now Xbox Series X even though they can run games in 4K, but the dashboard all the UI and stuff were in 1080p. Now, that has changed, so if you go to Settings on your console and you go to a system and obviously updates make sure you've got the latest updates, so obviously you see that no console update available because I’ve already downloaded this update. I mean that update might have been downloaded automatically on your console, so check this out but check the latest console update status and make sure that it's like at least the latest one, and you can check what's new right?

 

In this, what's the new section you can read about two changes one is the 4K dashboard on Xbox Series X which is great? Well, people will finally start to stop complaining about it and there's also Xbox night mode added to that so you can go to Settings, then General TV and Display options night mode right and turn it on, um, I’m not interested in night mode, to be honest, with you but 4k dashboard update is cool. 


Xbox Series X 4K Update || Finally Xbox Series X is 4K Console
Xbox Series X 4K Update || Finally Xbox Series X is 4K Console


I mean listen you know I didn't even notice that much because when I first started this console today I was like yeah I mean it looks cool, but it's not like it won't wow you but I’m running my console on a 32-inch monitor 4K monitor, so I guess it doesn't make much that much of a difference although if I switch to or if I change my settings if I switch to 1080p, for example, not sure if you're going to notice a difference in that stream in this article, but yeah the settings are different. 


I mean the you can see that everything is more blurry, it's not as sharp, but so yeah I mean it doesn't change that much in terms of like looks because you don't stare at all these like icons and that kind of stuff. You're here to play the game, so but hey for all those although all people that complained about it now their 4k UI is there, and that's good I mean you wanted it, so you got it now right. 


So, I think that's the most important thing and you can see now that the letters and everything and all these icons are much sharper and stuff I’m sure that that's going to be a big difference on a big 65 inch TV, for example, if I take my console downstairs so I’ve got like 49 inches or 43’19 a 43 inch TV yeah that's going to make a difference, uh, for sure so the Xbox Series X true next-gen 4K console finally. 


I hope you find this article informative. Thanks for reading this article I will catch you in the next one, so take care guys bye. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in  Battlefield 2042 Beta Intro Hello and welcome back to another article this one my friends I’m going to be testing a  Geforce GTX 1060 Gigabyte in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we're running it using the latest AMD, it's because the last article was the 1050 ti. We're using the latest Nvidia drivers 472.12. This one is the MSI gaming X version of the card, it comes already overclocked out of the box, and I’m not pushing it further as I am telling you here, and as usual, I’m running it on a Ryzen 9 5900X and 32 Gigabytes of RAM to avoid any CPU or RAM bottlenecks, after all, we are testing the GPU here. So, we don't want to bottleneck it if we did bottleneck it we would be testing the CPU.

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti || Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti ||  Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta   Intro Hello and welcome back to another article, and in this one, I am going to be testing the Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we are using the latest Nvidia drivers at the time of writing this article which is 472.12. It is the Asus Trix version of the card, and I overclocked it a little bit here,  plus   100   megahertz  on the core clock, plus  250 on the memory clock . 

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K Intro Welcome back to another article, in this one my friends I’m going to be testing the RX 580 Gigabyte in Battlefield 1 and yeah I  just noticed that I didn't have an article on the RX 580 in Battlefield 1. Since Battlefield 1 is one of my favourite games to play right now, I thought I'd do it today. So, this is RX 580 8 gigabyte, this is the XFX GTX version of the card we are of course running the latest AMD drivers with it.