Skip to main content

GT 710 Tested in Far Cry Franchise - All Far Cry Games

GT 710 Tested in Far Cry Franchise - All Far Cry Games

Intro

Hello guys crisp here and welcome back to another video in this one my friends I’m going to be testing the Geforce GT 710 in the Far Cry franchise, and now we're going to play all of them finally with the G100 last week we couldn't because well it doesn't support DirectX 11, but this GT 710 can do it. It's unfortunately the DDR3 version of the card two Gigabytes of VRAM.  So, it means that it's the slower model, the GDDR5 runs better it's also the Asus Silent version of the card. it has no fans and we're playing it with a Ryzen 9 5900x and 32 Gigabytes of RAM  to get the most out of this beautiful GPU.

Far Cry 1


Let's get into it, shall we? and the first one is of course Far Cry 1 we're playing it at the 1080p resolution using the high settings which are the auto-detect settings for the GT 710, which were actually the same for the G100 and that didn't go very well hopefully the 710 can do it here, please don't disappoint me little thing you are like a thousand times better than G100 and uh getting 70s and 80s, inside is not a very good sign does that mean that it will drop from 30 in a little bit like the G100.


GT 710 Tested in Far Cry Franchise - All Far Cry Games
GT 710 Tested in Far Cry Franchise - All Far Cry Games

 

This is great now it's only dropping into the 50s in a 2004 game doesn't matter guys. It is playable at 1080p high, let's go there, it is an explosion and okay how was that not a headshot, okay, there we go that is very interesting guys we're getting 69 FPS on average every single video there's a 69 number somewhere. it's I don't know how I swear it's not on purpose like what the hell it's not 69 anymore but still, all right. 


There is a huge stutter, it was probably a Ryzen 9. I think it was smoother with the G100 never thought I'd say this maybe it's loading some of the effects here or another area you know that's how things were back in 2004, not the alarms so many of them okay guys get distracted by that thing come on it comes down I didn't know that interesting will it explode down here.


Far Cry 2


Now up and it's time for 2008 Far Cry 2, and we're playing it at the 720p resolution using medium settings here. Look at that 69 1% lows of course the number haunts me. So, the GT 710 is a little bit of a beast here in Far Cry 2 isn't it? guys look at that 720p medium setting the goodness the greatness the game was already six years old when the 710 came out but you know this GPU wasn't a gaming card it was more of an Office PC Card. 


let's move on, this makes me believe that it will drop from 60 in intensive fights with tons of explosions and smoke effects and stuff like that well it's playable. Now I’m going to start counting our frames again because there's a huge fight going on outside. it didn't drop our frames by much that's very promising, escape town, okay, let's go it's dropping no 710 I believed you, it's the GT 710 power.

 

This is nice, this is a better benchmark, please don't, this is very hard I don't have the sensitivity there to do this and of course, everybody starts shooting at me from either side why.


Far Cry 3


Let's get to the next one and it's 2012 Far Cry 3 that just came out with your GT 710. it came out in 24 never mind will it play Far Cry 3 here at 720p DirectX 9 by the way using low settings. Let's find out what is the number of FPS that we are getting in this game with GT 710, and it's unbelievable that we are getting 30s. 


I’m glad I didn't test it at medium fire and food effects right here beautiful stuff not dropping our frames. let's get out of here now I could play this game with the GT 710 and have fun with it, I played this game twice with the Geforce GT 630M which is very similar in performance to the GT 710, but mine was the GDDr5 version of the card, so, it was faster. Still, if you want to have a great Far Cry experience with the GT 710 I think this is it you should play Far Cry 3 if you haven't already. 


GT 710 Tested in Far Cry Franchise - All Far Cry Games
GT 710 Tested in Far Cry Franchise - All Far Cry Games


I will use the AK now a very iconic weapon from this game, the one that they used in the E3 reveal of it back in 2012. I have no idea I remember seeing it and being amazed at the graphics very good looking game of 2012, and the GT 710 can't play it. It drops into the 30s but not from 30, so, you're absolutely fine to play Far Cry 3 with this card beautiful guys.


Far Cry 4


This is 2014's Far Cry 4, and I've never completed this game. I've only played it for like 15 minutes we're playing it at 800 by 600 low settings, and it's still pretty bad as you can see it looks gorgeous though the lens flares at least. You can enjoy the lighting 30s is not too bad but I think Far Cry 4 is just a bit too much for the GT 710, this is you should stop at Far Cry 3 if you want to play the games you know what I want to play Far Cry 4. 


Some of you guys have been telling me that it's a very nice game like right 3 and I've never checked it out so we might do it but not with the GT 710 that's for sure come on 24. it's awesome though, imagine this at the decent resolution and Ultra graphics. I want to play this game, I see an explosion come on I failed miserably, I’m so sorry guys there, it doesn't look good at all. Well, I think that's it for Far Cry 4.

 

Far Cry Primal


All right guys this is Far Cry Primal from 2016, and we're playing it at 720p because it's the lowest resolution in this game, it looks pretty bad because we're using the lowest settings. of course, these are set to the lowest, by the way, okay here we go okay yeah I wish that this allowed us to play at 800 by 600 or even lower than that hopefully the new Far Cry 6 will do that I don't know but this is horrible 15 FPS. Don't do this please, so, we got to the point where the GT 710 is just giving up on everything.

 

Far Cry 5


Let's uh move on to Far Cry 5. you know what enough with playable resolutions right who the heck wants to play games at 720p or 800x600 we want the 144p right, this is looking amazing here. This is great now 20 something FPS, I am counting our FPS, it looks so good. It's surprisingly kind of decently looking compared to other games because of that anti-aliasing thing that we talked about but still, it's not getting dirty it is pretty awful, and I am done with this experience it's completely awful.


Far Cry New Dawn


Finally, Far Cry New Dawn from 2019, and we're playing it at 720p resolution using a 0.5 resolution scale which means that we're playing at 360p. We're also utilizing the low settings, this game doesn't allow us to play at 144p by the way, unfortunately, come on you should be as intensive as Far Cry 5 you're just a DLC for it basically. All right, there we go, it looks bad it plays really bad as well it's playing better in Far Cry 5 at the moment because well at a certain resolution dropping it further doesn't really do anything with the GT 710 because of the memory is just way too slow. 


GT 710 Tested in Far Cry Franchise - All Far Cry Games
GT 710 Tested in Far Cry Franchise - All Far Cry Games


Well, guys, this is just awful please stay away from New Far Cry games, of course, I can't and I won't I will test Far Cry 6 on the GT 710 even if the game allows GT 700 series to launch it, but yeah stay tuned in because I will be back with another article. I hope you enjoyed the article and I'll catch you very soon in the next one as always I love you all bye-bye.  


Click to read HD 4650 in GTA 5  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1060 || Performance of GTX 1060 in  Battlefield 2042 Beta Intro Hello and welcome back to another article this one my friends I’m going to be testing a  Geforce GTX 1060 Gigabyte in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we're running it using the latest AMD, it's because the last article was the 1050 ti. We're using the latest Nvidia drivers 472.12. This one is the MSI gaming X version of the card, it comes already overclocked out of the box, and I’m not pushing it further as I am telling you here, and as usual, I’m running it on a Ryzen 9 5900X and 32 Gigabytes of RAM to avoid any CPU or RAM bottlenecks, after all, we are testing the GPU here. So, we don't want to bottleneck it if we did bottleneck it we would be testing the CPU.

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti || Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta

Best Settings to play Battlefield 2042 Beta on GTX 1050ti ||  Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta   Intro Hello and welcome back to another article, and in this one, I am going to be testing the Geforce GTX 1050 ti in Battlefield 2042 Beta , and we are using the latest Nvidia drivers at the time of writing this article which is 472.12. It is the Asus Trix version of the card, and I overclocked it a little bit here,  plus   100   megahertz  on the core clock, plus  250 on the memory clock . 

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K

RX 580 in Battlefield 1 at 1080p, 1440p and 4K Intro Welcome back to another article, in this one my friends I’m going to be testing the RX 580 Gigabyte in Battlefield 1 and yeah I  just noticed that I didn't have an article on the RX 580 in Battlefield 1. Since Battlefield 1 is one of my favourite games to play right now, I thought I'd do it today. So, this is RX 580 8 gigabyte, this is the XFX GTX version of the card we are of course running the latest AMD drivers with it.